Monday, April 23, 2012

Hey, Look! The Blog is Back.

Okay, I'm reviving the blog, now that winter is over and I got all my work done. (I'll update on the whole agent process in a day or so.)

While I wasn't looking, spring showed up, and an early taste of summer even broke out for a few days.  So . . .

the finches are back,

and the robins,

and the deer,

and the evening grosbeaks,

 and the white-crowned sparrows,

and, of course, the ground squirrels.

Now that there are more things to report than "It snowed again," or "It's still cold," I'll be posting more often.  

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks, Cliff.
    LDB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, LDB! Glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO glad the blog is back! I've missed it so much. I do hope that Random Thoughts from Sula will make a return as well! I love your beautiful pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Penni! I'll see what I can do about random thoughts. They tend to show up best when I'm not focused on something else, so this might be a good time.

    ReplyDelete