Monday, August 1, 2011

Random Thoughts From Sula


  • The Netherlands is also known as Holland, and people from there are called Dutch.  That’s enough to make you say Amsterdam!
  • I know I’m in the minority on this one, but I’d rather go hungry than eat fish tacos.
  • “Bucolic” means pastoral or rustic, but it sounds like it should refer to someone who regularly drinks too much booze and then throws up.
  • Restaurants shouldn't have BLTs on the menuthey’re too easy to make at home.  And I won’t even go to a place that sells PBJs.
  • I hate when people try to emphasize a point by putting a period after each word.  Most. Annoying. Thing. Ever.

2 comments:

  1. What must you think about those of us who buy PBJs at the store! They sell frozen ones (with the crust cut off) - grape or strawberry. Delaney carried one in her lunch everyday for 3 years!

    I. Love. Random. Thoughts. From. Sula!.!.!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penni, you will always be the exception. I like how you even put periods after the exclamation points (I have no idea how to punctuate this)

    ReplyDelete