Sunday, December 27, 2009

No Place Like Home for the Holidays

  




I hope everyone had a great Christmas, that your relatives didn't drive you crazy, and that you didn't eat any more than you wanted to. 

I just heard the best line ever on Christmas eating, from LDB.  When she and her sister were complaining that they ate too much on Christmas, her mother said they should learn to split things up so they wouldn't eat so much.  Then LDB threw down with this gem: "We know how not to be fat, we just ain't trying right now."  That short, brilliant statement sums up centuries of thought on Christmas eating.  I keep telling LDB she should have her own blog, and until she does, I'm going to put her funny stories on mine.

1 comment:

  1. I'll take a heapin' helpin' of LDB's stories in the form of a blog or a book, whichever comes first. She makes us all laugh until we cry... Tito.

    ReplyDelete